Molds are the mother of industries and the core of manufacturing infrastructures, serving as one of the key factors for industrial upgrades and technological advancements.
The Taipei Int’l Mold & Die Industry Fair is one of the veteran manufacturing industrial shows in Taiwan, integrating diverse themes to create comprehensive Industry 4.0 solutions and lay solid foundation for the manufacturing industries. Gathering buyers from domestic electronics and related industries, the show has also helped to promote Taiwan’s advantageous technologies to international markets while integrating industrial momentums of small and medium-sized enterprises to generate unlimited business opportunities.
Show Dates: August 29 (Wed.) - September 1 (Sat.), 2018
Show Times: 9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM (Closing one hour early on the last day)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, 1F
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan) Map
Taiwan Mold & Die Association / Additive Manufacturing Association of Taiwan / Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
For Safety concern, children under the age of 12 are not admitted.
STEP 1. Login / New Member Registration
STEP 2. Please confirm personal basic information to complete the registration procedure
STEP 3. Scan your [Chan Chao Card QR Code] at the exhibition entrance for admission!
During the exhibition period, you can use your mobile device to login to the [Membership Center], and then click [Chan Chao Membership Card] to access your Chan Chao Card QR Code.
- On-site registration is available. The process of registration is about 5 to 15 minutes based on typing speed (excluding queuing time). For time-saving, pre-registration online is strongly recommended.
- In a move to go green and reduce the waste of business cards, Chan Chao Electronic Membership Cards can be directly used as electronic business cards. Exhibitors are allowed to scan the barcode of any electronic membership card holder visiting the show to get the visitor’s basic and personal information, such as his/her name, company name, department name, job tile, phone number, email and nationality.
- Visitors retain the right to decide whether or not to have their barcodes scanned. If any visitor declines the scan, exhibitors are prohibited from forcibly scanning the barcode of the visitor. In case any dispute emerges, please go to the information counter to seek settlement advices from the service staff of the show organizers.
Group Visit Registration (Not yet open)
Please following the steps as listed below and complete the group visit registration form then send the form to us.
Delegates who are planning on visiting the show with a party greater than 20, are eligible to apply for a “Group Visit”.
- Step 1. Click here to download the group visit registration form.
- Step 2. Complete the registration form and send to email@example.com
- Step 3. We will send you the notification within 3 working days.
- Step 4. Please bring the notification to the information counter to claim group visit badges during the exhibition.
※Once there’s any question, please contact +886-2-26596000 #361 Ms. Cathy Chiu
Molding MachineStamping Dies, Plastic Mold, Die Casting, Powder Metallurgy Die, Extrusion Die, Forging Die, Rapid Prototyping, Testing & Measuring Instrument, etc.
Processing EquipmentMachining Center, Wire Cutting Machine, Lathe, Milling Machine, Grinding Machine, Punching Machine, Drilling Machine, Molding Machine, Engraving Machine, Tapping Machine, Saw Machine, Band Saw Machine, Polishing machine, Sand-blaster machine, etc.
Mold & Die Components and PartsControl & Drive Systems, Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS), Flexible Manufacturing Cell (FMC), Cutter, Fixture, Gauge, Jigs, etc.
Mold Making Materials & TechnologyDie Steel, Plastic Mold Materials, Chemical Materials, Heat Treatment, Hot Runner, Mold Temperature Control, etc.
Mold Design, Manufacturing & Processing ServiceEPDM, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Software Configuration Management (SCM), CAD/CAE/CAM, Product Design, Industrial Design, Rapid Protyping (PR) / Rapid Tooling (RT), Reverse Engineering, etc.