8-251 Super Point
Exhibitor: YOKE INDUSTRIAL CORP.
Booth No.: I122
The next generation high performance compact YOKE Lifting Point.
“Super Point” – A total solution product for complex lifting, turning, rotating and tilting.
The YOKE 8-251 Super Point is a welcome addition to its range. Allowing users to efficiently design their molds, dies and other mechanical lifting devices without losing valuable space to fit the lifting points.
Compact and versatile
YOKE’s engineering has developed an extremely compact, high performance Super Point with capacity up to 50t WLL (M100). Also available in UNC up to 3 ½”. Offers the user the capability to maximize their operations with one single design.
Enhance your safety
- 360° rotation and 230°pivot
- Rotatable under load due to its unique ball bearing design.
- Manufactured in accordance with EN1677-1 and the requirements of ASME B30.26
- Certified by DGUV GS-OA-15-04
- Forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered
- With the Grade 100 High-strength alloy steel, WLL is increased without increasing swivel size compared to other Yellow Point models.
- 4:1 Design factor
- 100% Magnaflux crack detected
- Proof load at 2.5 times the WLL
- Fatigue rated for 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- 3D CAD Files
- Lower unit weight due to compact design
- Both Internal and external surfaces are protected against corrosion by trivalent chromium plating which meet the requirement of directive 2000/53/EC and directive 2011/65/EU.
- All Super Points starting with a nominal size 8t have a mechanically designed labyrinth seal to reduce ingress of dirt, moisture and therefore prolongs lifetime.
- Markings on the swivel give a clear indication of inclination angles.
- Easy to measure disposal stage by using with the new dimension tables.
- Easy to attach or dismantle due to the forged hexagon shaped body of the Super Point.
Lower your cost
The Super Point offers a versatile lifting point available in 48 variables (M10 through to M100 – UNC thread also available), enabling your users to choose one compact design for all your lifting requirements. One single Super Point can lift up to 50t and it’s easy to handle being manufactured from forged alloy steel.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- Mould Flying is an ISO/TS 16949 certificated manufacturer of precision moulds MOULD FLYING INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. / 2018-07-13
- SHANG-PO Cyclone with patent ~save more than 30% of the sand consumption SHANG-PO SANDER CO.,LTD / 2018-07-13
- V-tech represent Micro Vu and VICI VISION brand in 2018Taipei International Mold & Die Industry Fair V-TECH PRECISION CO., LTD. / 2018-07-04
- Moldex3D Releases Version R16 to Accelerate Plastic Product Innovations CORETECH SYSTEM CO., LTD. / 2018-07-02
- Taipei Int'l Mold & Die Industry Fair 2018-LEADRANK LEADRANK CO., LTD. / 2018-06-28
- Accutex Wire Cut EDM ACCUTEX TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD. / 2018-06-15
- Punched machines / X-ray Residual Stress Analyzer(R_Austenite) / Eddy Current Inspection Device LIKUAN TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION / 2018-06-13
- Taipei Int'l Mold & Die Industry Fair 2018 LAYANA COMPANY / 2018-06-13